Razor E100 Electric Scooter
- Max speed 10 mph
- Battery life Up to 40 mins
- Battery: 24V (two 12V) / rechargeable
- Ages 8 and up
- Max weight 120 lbs
TIME TO UPGRADE
Since old Ben Franklin discovered electricity, it was bound to happen. Suddenly, you don’t get a kick out of your old scooter anymore. It’s OK, you’re growing up and it’s time to tell Mom – you’re old enough for electric. Tell her the Razor E100 Electric Scooter is made for ages 8 and up, and only goes a quiet 10mph, for a full 40 minutes of freedom.
GET A GRIP
With a twist grip accelerator and a hand operated front brake, you’ll be in training for bikes, motorbikes and the next level of awesome with your own Razor E100 Electric Scooter.
Your Ticket To Ride. The Razor E100 electric scooter is the perfect introduction to the world of electric-powered fun.
Designed to help riders ages 8 and up ease into their first motorized ride.
The E100 pairs a kid-sized frame with intuitive, hand-operated throttle and brake controls and a 100-watt motor – just enough speed to thrill young riders!
Hop on, kick to start, twist the throttle and get a taste of the fun and freedom of an electric-powered Razor ride at speeds up to 10 mph (16 km/h).
- Speed: Up to 10 mph (16 km/h)
- Run Time: Up to 40 minutes of continuous use
- Motor: 100-watt, kick-to-start, high-torque, chain-driven
- Handlebar: Height 22 (552 mm)
- Throttle: Twist-grip acceleration control
- For CA residents, see Prop 65 WARNING information.
- Always check local laws regarding use of electric scooters.