It summer time and that means it's gokart time! Here's a helpful review of one of our favorite go karts for sale, the Razor Ground Force GoKart!
This awesome gokart has combined classic cart-styling, low-profile and sturdy steel construction with great maneuverability and enhanced steering for a cart racing experience second to none.
The classic gokart styling features low profile cast aluminum wheels, sturdy steel construction and we’ve upgraded the rear axle for increased maneuverability steering. With variable speed, thumb trigger acceleration control and hand operated rear brake, this kids go kart gives the driver maximum drifting control while delivering maximum fun.
The team at Shop eScooters also recommends another very cool karting option - the Razor Ground Force Drifter Fury With a spark bar that leaves a shower of sparks in your dust, the GFD Fury has SuperSlider POM rear wheels for fishtails and fast 180s. Same peak performance, you’ll just look stylish while doing it.
Here's some more details about the Ground Force GoKart.
- Electric go-kart with quiet variable-speed, chain-driven motor
- Reaches a maximum speed of 12 miles per hour; short charge time
- Runs for approximately 45 minutes of drive time per charge
- Durable steel frame, molded aluminum wheels, and 4-1/2-inch tires
- Measures 41 x 16 x 29 inches (W x H x D); supports up to 140 pounds
- This go-kart is ideal for kids of 8 years and above
And The Razor Kart comes with these additional features:
- Aluminum wheels and four and a half-inch tires help it cruise smoothly and quietly wherever it goes.
- Speeds up to 12.0 mph, making it the perfect go-kart for cruising around cul de sac or flat trails.
- The speed chain is powered by two 12.0 volts batteries, which gives 45 minutes of the active drive on a single recharge.
- It features hand-controlled accelerator and handbrake that make operating it so easy.
- The buyer has to assemble the unit, but the required tools and an instructional manual are included.
The Team at Shop eScooters gives this electric ride two thumbs up!